Offering counseling services for adults in Flower Mound, Texas (including the Dallas Metro area)
- Session Format: Couple, Family, Group, Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Adult individuals
- Online Sessions Available: We offer telehealth sessions using HIPAA compliant software
- Treatment Specialties:
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Depression & Anxiety
- Life Coaching
- Recovery Coaching
- Self Esteem
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $100 – $200
- We accept Insurance so feel free to inquire within
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health or substance abuse insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled counseling, coaching, or assessment appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the fa cancelation fee of $75.00 for the missed session. When scheduling an appointment, you are agreeing to this cancelation policy.